« RELAIS SPA » is a trademark which is the exclusive property of the Groupe Réside Etudes.
ARTICLE 1. PROPERTY
Any reproduction, reuse, representation, or any type modification, regardless of the medium, of all or part of the site and contents is strictly prohibited, except for the sole purpose of information for personal use or for non-commercial purposes. The trademarks, logo, and other intellectual property rights mentioned in the site are the property of the Groupe Réside Etudes or a third party in the case of a partnership within which it had granted the use thereof. Any reuse is prohibited unless expressly permitted by Réside Etudes or the entities concerned. Réside Etudes is not responsible for the hypertext links in this internet site which lead other resources on the web. The pictures used on this website are non-contractual. Users and vistors of the internet site cannot add links leading to this site without explicit prior authorization by Réside Etudes. Authorization can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 2. USE OF THE SITE
ARTICLE 3. LIABILITY AND GUARANTEES
• any imprecision, inaccuracy, or omission in the information available on the site
• any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information available on the site
• any virus or other dangerous entity liable to affect the site or the server that hosts it
• for any problem in the functioning of the site
• and more generally, for any damage, direct or indirect, regardless of the cause, nature, or consequences thereof, related to accessing or using the site, to the extent permitted by the law.
ARTICLE 4. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND LIBERTIES
• by e-mail to : email@example.com
• by letter addressed to: Groupe Réside Etudes - Direction Générale - Webmaster RELAIS SPA - 42, av. George V - 75008 Paris / FRANCE.
ARTICLE 5. LEGAL INFORMATION
Company name: RELAIS SPA VAL D'EUROPE SAS / RELAIS SPA ROISSY SAS
Registered Office: 42 avenue George V, 75008 PARIS, France
Share capital: €90,000
Trade and Companies Register: PARIS RCS 485 376 313/PARIS RCS 529 780 389
Intra-Community VAT no.: FR 65 485 376 313/FR 59 529 780 389
Publication director: Laurent NOIRIEL
Email:Réside Etudes is a bearer of G 3246 and G 4515, T 9432 and T 6338 professional licenses issued by the Préfecture de Paris. Its bank guarantee has been issued by NATEXIS BANQUES POPULAIRES.
The pictures used on this website www.relais-spa.com are non-contractual.
Crédit photos :
© Copyright photothèque Relais-Spa – Éric Cuvillier / Copyright photothèque Parc Asterix – Sylvain Cambon / Copyright Shutterstock.com – Zheng Huang - Meunierd - Romas - SF photo - Littlesam
Alcohol consumption : The abuse of alcohol can harm your health, consume in moderation.
ARTICLE 6. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Article 7. Intellectual property rights
You are advised that many of the elements present on our website are protected by provisions relating to the protection of intellectual property rights, in particular those relating to literary and artistic property, copyright and the protection of databases.
In particular, the following are protected:
- photographs, articles, drawings, animated sequences, digital audio or video recordings present on our website: by the legislation on copyright;
- verbal, figurative or semi-figurative trademarks, such as trade signs or logos appearing on our website: by trademark and/or design laws.
The elements thus protected are the full and complete property of the RESIDE ETUDES Group, one of its subsidiaries or of a third party that has authorised the RESIDE ETUDES Group to use them. All reproduction rights, including for downloadable documents, photographic and iconographic representations, are reserved.
As such, any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, marketing, whether partial or complete, in any manner, in any form, by any process and on any medium whatsoever (paper, digital, ...), of the protected elements of our website is formally prohibited without the prior written authorisation of the RESIDE ETUDES Group, except for the exceptions legally permitted by the Intellectual Property Code, on pain of such action constituting a copyright offence and/or a design and/or trademark infringement, subject to legal proceedings.
The trademarks and logos of the software displayed on our website are the respective property of the companies operating said software and may not be used without the prior written consent of said companies. This software is protected by copyright and requires a licence agreement. Use of the software without the prior written consent of their owner is prohibited on pain of this constituting an offence of copyright infringement.
INFORMATION ON PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The information and illustrations appearing on the pages of our website are based on the technical characteristics of our products and/or services on offer at the time they were placed online. In the context of a policy of continuous improvement of our products and/or services, these may be modified at any time, as may our products and services.
The RESIDE ETUDES Group endeavours to ensure, to the best of its ability, that the information published on its site is accurate and up to date and reserves the right to correct its content at any time and without prior notice. In addition, the information is provided as is and, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, without warranty, express or implied, of any kind.
USER LIABILITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF THE RESIDE ETUDES GROUP AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES
As a user of our website, you acknowledge that you have:
- the competence and means necessary to access and use it;
- internet access, that you know the rules and uses, technical capabilities and performance;
- all the hardware and software necessary for surfing the Internet.
By accessing our website, you commit:
- to respect the present legal notices; any browsing of our site implies your acceptance of the present legal notices in their version in force on the day of your browsing;
- to respect the uses of the internet and the regulations in force;
- not to disclose on our website any information that is illegal or which is likely to harm our Group, its subsidiaries or any third party;
- to protect technical equipment against any form of contamination by viruses and/or intrusion attempts.
You are informed that you use this site at your sole and entire responsibility. Any use of any data made using the user’s email address is deemed to have been made by the user.
The RESIDE ETUDES Group and its subsidiaries decline all responsibility:
- for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party resulting in a modification of the information made available on its website;
- for any virus or other dangerous component likely to affect its website or the server that makes it available;
- for any anomaly in the functioning of its website;
- and, more generally, for all damages, direct or indirect, financial loss, such as, specifically, material damages, loss of data or programming, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, related to access to its website and its use, or to sites linked to it, to the fullest extent permitted by the legislation in force.
If the RESIDE ETUDES Group offers you, on its website, the possibility of sending personal messages via servers which it is responsible for managing to enable you to inform your correspondents of certain articles or documents on its site which they may find of interest, the Group’s responsibility and that of its subsidiaries cannot be engaged because of a message written by an Internet user to a correspondent via its site. In fact, the RESIDE ETUDES Group and its subsidiaries cannot be held responsible for messages for which they are not the authors and over which they exercise no control.
The RESIDE ETUDES Group reserves the right to delete, modify, without notice or compensation, some of the functionalities of its website or any information, prior to or subsequent to its distribution, that are not related to the content normally expected from its website or which may be contrary to the law and regulations.
Any action taken by an internet user with the aim of directly or indirectly damaging our site, the image of the RESIDE ETUDES Group or its subsidiaries, is strictly prohibited, in particular any degradation or modification of the service, and/or any action aimed at restricting or preventing its use. The RESIDE ETUDES Group is entitled to carry out surveillance in order to recover the disputed content and to initiate any proceedings with against its perpetrator.
The creation of a hypertext link to our site requires our prior written authorisation.
In any event, the RESIDE ETUDES Group is in no way responsible for the content or products or services offered on sites to which its website may be linked via hypertext links or any other type of links.
TELEPHONE CANVASSING - BLOCTEL
You have the option of registering free of charge on the canvassing blocking list www.bloctel.gouv.fr.
Professionals are prohibited from telephoning a consumer registered on this list, except in the case of contractual relations.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CHARTER AND COOKIE MANAGEMENT
Please consult the ‘personal data and cookies’ section, which can be accessed via our site, or by clicking on the following link: http://www.groupe-reside-etudes.com/gestion-des-cookies
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
This site and this legal notice are subject to French law to the exclusion of conflict of laws rules. They are written in French.
In the event of any dispute relating to the interpretation or performance of these legal notices, the courts of Paris shall have exclusive jurisdiction, unless otherwise required by law.